Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem Grim Grinning Ghosts (Rem

Eeeeep

When I was a kid, this song scared the hell out of me and gave me nightmares. It was on the Disney video. Now, dammit, it's an addicting dance song.
This will forever haunt me.
Good job though :P

xxAisarene

Rain of Glass Rain of Glass

Wow...

I really like the bells. REALLY. The only thing I can find wrong with this track is that the rest of it doesn't seem completely mastered. Then again, that could just be the crappy computer I'm working with. Nonetheless, great piece you've got here. Best of luck :)

xxAisarene

Indigorain responds:

Haha, thank you :D
No, I never completely master things yet, because I'll screw it up anyway. I'll need to improve some more first :]

Stereo Love (Dance mix) WIP Stereo Love (Dance mix) WIP

I like the tune.

But, it makes the singer sound monotone. It doesn't really fit. I really love the beat, but, I'm a big fan of Stereo Love. I don't like the way it makes the singer sound.

kirja100 responds:

ok)
Thankyou for awesomr review :)

End of Time [B4B] End of Time [B4B]

Wow~

You know, I took a hiatus from Newgrounds for awhile, and didn't expect when I came back that there would be so much new potential on the front page. Congrats~ this is definitely another awesome piece of dance music.
Lead is epic ^_^

Peace & Bass
~Aisarene~

Beats4Beets responds:

Thank you so much and i know what you mean, Newgrounds can so very dissapointing/frustrating.. But with a little hope, you can find so many great tracks :)
Thanks a lot for the great rewiew :D
Beats4Beets

Pacemaker - BeefourMusic Pacemaker - BeefourMusic

Haha, yes!

This is what I'm talking about. THIS needs to be what the dance charts are made of. Awesome stuff here =)
Keep up the awesome work!~
Peace & Bass
~Aisarene~

SUB4RU responds:

Couldn't agree more! I checked out your tracks and they are awesome too. Feel free to add some vocals over this song and send me a copy through! I really want original vocals added to my tracks and only have one friend looking at doing it at the moment.

Argyros - Polar Express (NG) Argyros - Polar Express (NG)

Wow

This is awesome, just sayin'. lol

Argyros responds:

Thanks so much! :)

Looking like that - Champ Rmx Looking like that - Champ Rmx

Nerd who does remixes!

LOL! I like that! Be proud of what you do, Champius, cause you're awesome at it.
Nerds who do remixes as awesome as you are awesome.
Anyhow, best of luck!

Peace & Bass,
Aisarene

This is How We Do it (HHC This is How We Do it (HHC

Dancing~

Hey Blizzaine! Nice remix you got here, the sound is great. It's nice to see some people on Newgrounds still take time on their music.
Anyway, good job ^_^

Peace & Bass,
~Aisarene

Midnight Sun 2010 - RdM Midnight Sun 2010 - RdM

Suits its Purpose =)

I really like the feel of this song, very uplifting, and yes, very DDR ish. Stepping stuff can be hard =/. Anyway, my only few complaints are that it seems a bit repetitive, which is fine...this is dance music, :P my stuff's not any less repetitive.
The other thing is the title. I like the title...but I'm afraid you might get some anti-twilight people on here, and well...your song will be lost amongst the low-rates...which it shouldn't be...because it is good.
But, anyway, good job....definitely has me dancing. Best of luck!

Peace & Bass d[-_-]b
Aisarene

Bahdshah responds:

THANKS for the comments xD! btw i love your tracks :D

P// Bring me the starz! [WIP] P// Bring me the starz! [WIP]

^_^ Yay~

*Comes out of being disappeared for like a month* Great work as always. I needed some new music for my MP3 and this was the first thing I clicked ;) Wasn't disappointed. Only bit of advice...longer, please?

Anyhow,